Are there times when you make so many posts that you can actually feel that you are losing or have lost the direction of your blog. I was reviewing the different categories I have posted against this blog and it covers a wide range of diverse subjects all related to blogging and how blogging can be turned into a home business opportunity. Even so I felt it was time that I reiterated exactly what A Good Time is Blog time is all about.
Primarily a Good Time is Blog Time is about setting up an online home based business opportunity on a full or part time basis.
The categories included are intended to guide you through the basics of blogging that you need to address in order to create that home business opportunity. For example:
- You need to plan what your blog is going to offer and in what format
- You need to know how to create a blog including getting a domain name and hosting it
- You need to know how to promote your blog, this includes search engine optimization, using social media sites, creating great content and being a part of the blogging community
- You need to know how to generate income from your blog through direct sales, affiliate relationships or advertising
- You need to know how to make your blog stand out from the crowd
- You need to monitor your blogs performance
These are the core requirements for a blog and are the aspects which need attention to ensure that any blogging campaigns undertaken are successful and that blogging will provide an income that is sufficient enough to be considered as a home business opportunity. Clearly the level of success achieved will dictate whether that income can be relied upon to replace a full time income or whether blogging is considered to be more of a part time activity.
I would love to hear what you think about the articles included in this blog, commentLuv has been provided to give you a link back to your blog, but the comment facility has not been provided for spam comments. Comments that are in context, on topic and show an element of consideration has been given to the subject will be published, even if an in text link has been added.
On the other hand comments that are not in context, are off topic and show no consideration of the subject matter will automatically be deleted. That includes generic statements, like ‘nice blog’, ‘love the content’ or ‘you have provided great information here which I have bookmarked and subscribed to’. Askimet does a really good job of putting those types of comments in the spam category and I no longer even bother to look through them, I just empty the spam box and they are deleted forever.
You have to feel sorry for spammers don’t you, no I guess you don’t.