You may have noticed that I have been a little quiet on the posting front for the last week or so, this is because I am in the process of evaluating a new article marketing strategy and have been tied up in posting all the articles I have written to lots of different article directories.
This process is likely to continue for a while longer yet because not only do I intend posting all of my current articles, I am planning on writing a bunch more and getting them posted as well. You could be asking at this point what is the big deal with article marketing and the answer is pretty simple really:
- You write a load of articles on the topics you have published on the Internet
- At the end of the article is a resource section where you can put 2 sometimes 3 links to a URL of your choice
- You post the articles with as many article directories as you can
- Webmasters and bloggers go to the directories for content for their websites and blogs
- If they like your articles they post them on their websites or blogs including the links to your URLs
- Gradually your URLs gain more an more back links from all the posts that are made
- Backlinks = popularity = page ranking = traffic = sales and or readers
I really can’t put it any simpler than that, if your article marketing strategy works then you will ultimately end up with more back links than you can shake a stick at.
So what is there to review?
I am reviewing the best article marketing strategy and testing out the software I have purchased which lists a huge number of directories for posting articles, how easy it is to use the software I have bought and how effective and quickly the postings are at bringing traffic to my chosen topics.
When I have completed the first phase of the exercise I will then do a review and share with you how I got on, the software I used and the problems associated with it versus the benefits it brings.
So what can go wrong with article marketing, not much really other than people who choose to use your articles have to follow the rules, i.e. when they post your articles they are supposed to post your links back to your URLs. What can and does happen is that they simply take your content, post it and don’t give you the credit. This is much the same as anything you publish really, once it is out there on the Internet people can either choose to use it legitimately or they can steal it and pretend it is theirs.
So that is what you are up against, there are ways of dealing with this if it happens and I will discuss that during the article marketing review.
Until then you probably should know that article marketing is one of the most effective and legitimate ways of getting back links to your sites, it does exactly what Google etc. wants, takes good content, uses it for reference purposes and credits the original author, so the better it is the more it is referenced and the more back links you get, sound familiar??
- 3 Easy ‘DoFollow’ PR8-9 Backlinks to Maximise Your Online Exposure & Link Juice, Right NOW! | SpotThisNow
- Video Marketing Strategy – Posted In business | Favorite RSS – Favorite Rss!
- Ebook Internet Marketing Strategy For Your Online Business | Affiliate Idol – Learn Affiliate Marketing Tips
- » Social Networking: NOT A Link Building Strategy
- Boost Your Online Business With Article Marketing | emexe.com